BECOME A MORE CONFIDENT, RESPECTED, PROMOTABLE LEADER IN 8 WEEKS...
... if you've already been leading for years or have never led a team.
Whether you're looking for a new management position, an eager new manager, or ready to advance in your leadership role...
you already know that becoming a better leader is the key to:
- Better career opportunities
- Being liked and respected by co-workers and direct reports
- Achieving more through others in less time
HERE'S WHAT YOU MIGHT NOT REALIZE...
Improving your leadership leads to several other incredible results...
- A friendlier workplace environment
- Higher employee engagement and productivity
- Lower employee turnover rates
Even though the reasons to improve your leadership skills are clear, the path to being a better leader may not be...
THE 6 REASONS MOST PEOPLE FAIL TO MEET THEIR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL:
- Being great at your job does not = great at leading people
Talented individual contributors are often promoted to management because of their hard work and success.
The technical skills of the job do not translate to knowing how to motivate or hold employees accountable.
- Thinking being a leader means being a "A BOSS"
People often make the mistake of assuming that dominating or intimidating others, and being considered the smartest person in the room, are attributes of a great leader.
Their resulting behavior often causes them to demotivate and frustrate their direct reports, sometimes to the point of quitting.
- Having limited or no opportunity for growth from an employer
Perhaps their own leader isn't giving them the feedback and training opportunities they need to develop their leadership skills or their employer doesn't invest in their training and development.
- Focusing on finding and developing strengths... while ignoring weaknesses
Knowing your strengths is critical to reaching your potential as a leader, yet employees should not be left to endure a leader's weaknesses.
- Merely hoping to get better with time
Regardless how seasoned the leader may be, most of the individuals we've worked with are completely unaware of the ways in which their communication and leadership style is causing a toxic work environment, high turnover, low productivity and engagement, and is stifling their own career advancement.
- Believing an advanced degree qualifies people for a leadership role
While college can provide valuable education on how to perform a trade or run a business, that education is rarely, if ever, coupled with training on how to lead in a way that balances inspiration and accountability of others, how to make sound decisions, or how to have difficult conversations with confidence and respect for others.
FORTUNATELY, YOU CAN AVOID THESE MISTAKES AND FAST-TRACK YOUR LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS
BE A GREAT LEADER
A video course designed to help you improve your leadership skills. Become skilled in how to coach and motivate employees to higher level of productivity and how to confidently handle any challenging employee situation that comes your way.
This isn't just theory, trust falls exercises or a one-and-done training event.
Be A Great Leader is the ONLY program of its kind that…
- Helps talented workers become talented leaders
- Teaches you to be a confident and respectful leader that others want to follow
- Equips leaders of all levels, as well as aspiring leaders
- Helps you assess, understand and fix the gaps in your ability to lead effectively
- Helps you improve and adapt your leadership style quickly
- Provides tools you can immediately put into practice at work
So if you're ready to finally take your leadership and career development into your own hands without
- Spending tons of money
- Sacrificing time with friends and family
- Going back to college...
HERE'S HOW WE'LL GET YOU THERE:
Module 1: The 7 Most Common Mistakes Leaders Make
Module 2: Be A Great Coach
Module 3: Communicate by Design
Module 4: Understand Your Leadership Style
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
Be A Great Leader Course
Four interactive, video-based modules, each with easy-to-consume lessons, perfect for your busy schedule.
You'll receive a schedule of coaching sessions to join for added reinforcement. Tap into the expertise of the Living As A Leader coaching team, as well as peer leaders in other organizations.
Follow along, reflect on your own situation, do the work, plan your strategies.
IF YOU'VE EVER FELT LIKE...
- You're capable of so much more, but you haven't rolled up your sleeves and participated in a comprehensive process
- There's no clear path to getting better at motivating and managing others
- You can't ask for help from your own leader because you don't want to seem incompetent
- You're great at what you do, but unsure of how to motivate and inspire (or address concerns with) your team
...THEN IT'S TIME TO INVEST IN YOURSELF.
STILL ON THE FENCE?
YOU'VE GOT 14 DAYS TO SEE FOR YOURSELF IF BE A GREAT LEADER IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
Go for it! If, within 14 days, you determine this isn't for you, no worries! You can cancel, and we'll refund your money.
Enrollment closes on
Don't miss this chance to level up and advance your career